Online Resources for Nebraska Seniors
Elder Law of Omaha, Catherine Swiniarski J.D., presents important information to seniors at Elk Ridge about Wills, Veterans Benefits, and Medicaid Planning.
Listed below are reliable resources for Nebraska Seniors and their families. They provide information about assisted living, long term care, adult day services, abuse reporting, home & community services, transportation, food assistance, and other benefits.
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services: Seniors & Aging
- Legal Aid of Nebraska-Elder Access Line
- 60 years of age or older, financial eligibility guidelines may not apply
- Phone: Toll Free: 800-527-7249 Local: 402-827-5656 (Douglas County)
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 9 am – 12 pm CST
- Monday – Thursday 1 pm – 3 pm CST
- Friday 9 am – 12 pm CST
- Eastern Nebraska Office on Aging
- Aging Network for Eastern Nebraska
- Website: http://www.enoa.org/
- Western Nebraska Office on Aging
- Aging Network for Western Nebraska
- Website: http://www.aown.org/
- Aging Partners
- Aging Network for Lincoln Area
This article should not be construed as legal advice. Situations are different and it’s impossible to provide legal advice for every situation without knowing the individual facts.